Impossible Chicken Parmigiana Pie
- 3/4 cup creamed small curd cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese,
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup Bisquick
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 10-inch pie plate.
- Layer cottage cheese and Parmesan cheese in pie plate.
- Mix chicken, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese, garlic powder, oregano, basil
and tomato paste; spoon over Parmesan cheese.
- Beat remaining ingredients in blender on high speed for 15 seconds or with a
hand beater for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 5 to 8 minutes longer or until knife
inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings.