Impossible Chicken Pot Pie
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas and carrots, thawed and
- 1/4 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/3
- 3/4 cup Bisquick
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 10-inch pie plate.
- Mix chicken, peas and carrots, mushrooms and onion in plate.
- Beat remaining ingredients until smooth, 15 seconds in blender on high speed
or for 1 minute with hand beater.
- Pour into plate.
- Bake until knife inserted in
center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.