Impossible Chocolate Cream Pie
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 (1 ounce)
squares unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 cup granulated sugar
Sweetened Whipped Cream
- 1 cup chilled whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
- Place all ingredients except sweetened whipped cream in blender container.
and blend on high 1 minute.
- Pour into plate.
- Bake until no indentation remains when
touched lightly in center, about 30 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Top with sweetened whipped cream.
- Sweetened Whipped Cream: Beat whipping cream and sugar until stiff.