Impossible Green Bean Pie
- 8 ounces green beans, cooked and drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup Bisquick
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 10-inch pie plate.
- Mix beans, mushrooms, onions, garlic and cheese in pie plate.
- Beat remaining ingredients until smooth, 15 seconds in blender on high or 1 minute
- Pour into pie pie plate.
- Bake until knife inserted in center and edge comes
out clean, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes.
Serves 6 to 8.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.