Impossible Green Chile Pie
- 2 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chiles, drained
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
cups (16 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Bisquick
- Sprinkle chiles and cheese into a greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Beat remaining ingredients
until smooth; pour over chili mixture.
- Bake in preheated 425 degree F oven until
knife inserted in center comes out clean, about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes
- Serve with sour cream or guacamole.
Makes its own crust.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.