Impossible Ham Salad Pie
- 1 cup finely chopped, fully cooked ham
- 1/2 (10 ounce) package frozen peas
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon mayonnaise
or salad dressing
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 3/4 cup Bisquick
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease a 10-inch pie plate.
- Rinse peas under cold water to separate and then drain.
- Sprinkle peas, ham and
cheese into pie plate.
- Beat remaining ingredients in blender on high for 15 seconds, or until smooth.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake until golden brown and until knife inserted into middle
of pie comes out clean, about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Let pie stand 5 minutes before cutting.
If mixing ingredients by hand, mix for 1 minute.