Impossible Lasagna Pie
- 1/2 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound
ground beef, cooked, drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup Bisquick Baking Mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease 10-inch pie plate.
- Layer cottage cheese and Parmesan cheese in plate.
- Mix cooked beef, 1/2 cup of
the mozzarella cheese, the oregano, basil and tomato paste; spoon evenly over top.
- Beat milk, eggs, baking mix, salt and pepper until smooth, 15 seconds in blender
on high or 1 minute with hand beater.
- Pour into plate.
- Bake until golden brown and
knife inserted in center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cool 5 minutes.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.