Impossible Lemon Pie
- 2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Place milk, sugar, Bisquick, butter, eggs, vanilla extract
and lemon juice in container of blender. Cover and blend on high speed for 15 seconds.
- Pour into a greased 10-inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until a knife inserted in center
comes out clean, about 50 to 55 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.