Impossible Macaroni and Cheese Pie
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (8 ounces)
- 1 cup uncooked macaroni
- 2 1/4
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (1 ounce)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 10-inch pie plate.
- Mix the 2 cups cheese and macaroni.
- Sprinkle into plate.
- Beat remaining ingredients except 1/4 cup cheese until smooth, 15 seconds in
blender on high or 1 minute with hand beater.
- Pour into plate.
- Bake until knife
inserted in center comes out clean about 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, 1 to 2 minutes.
Serves 6 to 8.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.