Impossible Peanut Butter and Chocolate Pie
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips (1 cup)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat all ingredients, except chocolate chips, in a large bowl on high speed,
scraping bowl occasionally until fluffy, one minute (do not use blender).
- Pour into
an ungreased 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake until puffed and dry in center and knife inserted
in center comes out clean, about 35 minutes.
- Cool slightly.
- Heat chocolate chips in 1-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally,
- Spread over pie.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts, if desired.
until chocolate is firm, about 1 hour.