Impossible Pecan Pie
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 4 eggs
cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
- Sprinkle pecans into plate.
- Beat remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into plate.
- Bake until knife inserted
in center comes out clean, 50 to 55 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Serve warm, topped with ice cream.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.