Impossible Pineapple Pie
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple in natural juice, drained, with juice reserved
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup biscuit baking mix
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 10-inch pie plate.
- With electric mixer blend sweetened condensed milk, pineapple juice, eggs, biscuit baking mix and extracts.
- Arrange pineapple on bottom of pie plate.
- Cover with sweetened condensed milk mixture.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until custard is firm.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving or let it chill.