Impossible Pineapple Pie
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple
in natural juice, drained, with juice reserved
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup biscuit baking mix
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 10-inch pie plate.
- With electric mixer blend sweetened condensed milk, pineapple juice, eggs, biscuit
mix and extracts.
- Arrange pineapple on bottom of pie plate.
- Cover with sweetened
condensed milk mixture.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until custard is firm.
to stand 5 minutes before serving or let it chill.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Impossible Pie Recipes