Impossible Pumpkin Pie
Impossible Pumpkin Pie is as simple as stirring the ingredients together and
baking. It will form its own crust as it bakes.
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in blender. Cover and blend on high 1 minute.
- Pour into a greased, 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes.
You may replace the nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves and ginger with 2 1/2 teaspoons
pumpkin pie spice, if desired.