Impossible Pumpkin Pie
Impossible Pumpkin Pie is as simple as stirring the ingredients together and
baking. It will form its own crust as it bakes.
- 1 (15 ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup biscuit baking mix
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in blender. Cover and blend on high
for 1 minute.
- Pour into a greased, 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes.