Impossible Quesadilla Pie
- 2 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chiles, drained
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 4 eggs
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease a 10-inch pie plate.
- Sprinkle chiles and cheese
- Beat remaining ingredients until smooth, 15 seconds in blender on high or 1 minute
with hand beater.
- Pour into plate.
- Bake until knife inserted between center and
edge comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream and guacamole if desired.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings.