Impossible Salmon Pie
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 small can salmon, drained and flaked
cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese, diced
- 1 (2 ounce) jar
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Bisquick
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dash of nutmeg
- Put onions, salmon Cheddar cheese, cream cheese and pimiento into a greased 10-inch
- In blender blend the remaining ingredients for 15 seconds.
- Pour over ingredients
in pie pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes or until knife comes out
clean when tested.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.