Impossible Seafood Pie
- 1 (6 ounce) package frozen crabmeat, thawed and drained
- 1 cup shredded sharp
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash of nutmeg
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease a 10-inch pie plate.
- Mix crabmeat, cheeses and onion in pie plate.
- Mix remaining ingredients in blender until smooth (15 seconds on high).
pour liquid mixture into pie plate.
- Bake until golden brown for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.