Impossible Seafood Pie 2
- 1 (6 ounce) package frozen crabmeat or shrimp, thawed and drained*
- 1 cup shredded
process sharp American cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- 1 (2 ounce) jar chopped pimento, drained, if desired
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup Bisquick Baking Mix
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease 10-inch pie plate.
- Mix crabmeat or shrimp,
cheeses, onions and pimiento in plate.
- Beat remaining ingredients until smooth,
15 seconds in blender on high or 1 minute with hand beater.
- Pour into plate.
until knife inserted in center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
* 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and cartilage removed, or 1 (4 1/2 ounce)
can shrimp, well rinsed and drained, can be substituted for the frozen crabmeat