Impossible Seafood Pie 2
- 1 (6 ounce) package frozen crabmeat or shrimp, thawed and drained*
- 1 cup shredded
process sharp American cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- 1 (2 ounce) jar chopped pimento, drained, if desired
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup Bisquick Baking Mix
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease 10-inch pie plate.
- Mix crabmeat or shrimp,
cheeses, onions and pimiento in plate.
- Beat remaining ingredients until smooth,
15 seconds in blender on high or 1 minute with hand beater.
- Pour into plate.
until knife inserted in center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
* 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and cartilage removed, or 1 (4 1/2 ounce)
can shrimp, well rinsed and drained, can be substituted for the frozen crabmeat
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.