Impossible Taco Pie
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 3 eggs
cup Bisquick Baking Mix
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack or
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 10-inch pie plate.
- Cook and stir ground beef and onion in 10-inch skillet until beef is brown; drain.
- Stir in dry taco seasoning mix.
- Spread in plate; sprinkle with chiles.
- Beat milk, eggs and baking mix until smooth, 15 seconds in blender on high or
1 minute with hand beater.
- Pour into plate.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Top with tomatoes; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake until cheese is golden brown and
knife inserted in center comes out clean, 8 to 10 minutes longer.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream, chopped tomatoes and shredded lettuce if desired.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.