Impossible Tuna and Cheddar Pie
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans
solid white tuna in water, drained
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tomatoes, thinly
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a casserole dish or glass pie plate.
- Cook onions and butter over low heat until light brown.
- Sprinkle tuna and 1 cup
of cheese into baking dish.
- Beat eggs, milk, Bisquick and pepper in blender on high for 15 seconds.
into baking dish.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a knife inserted in center
comes out clean.
- Top with remaining cheese and the tomatoes.
- Bake 3 to 5 minutes
longer until cheese is melted.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.