Impossible Tuna Pie
- 1 can tuna
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cut
- 1/4 cup green onion slices
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease pie plate.
- Mix tuna, cheeses and onions in pie plate.
- Beat remaining ingredients.
- Pour into
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Posted by JBic at Recipe Goldmine May 10, 2001.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.