This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Impossible Turkey Pie
- 2 cups cut-up cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms,
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (about 4 ounces)
shredded natural Swiss cheese
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup Bisquick
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease a 10-inch pie plate.
- Sprinkle turkey, mushrooms, onions, salt and cheese in pie plate.
- Beat remaining ingredients until smooth, 15 seconds in blender on high speed
or 1 minute with hand beater.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake until golden brown and knife
inserted halfway between center and edge comes clean, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Let stand
5 minutes before cutting.
- Garnish with parsley if desired.
- Refrigerate any remaining pie.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.