Impossible Turkey and Stuffing Pie
- 2 cups cooked and diced turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 cup prepared
- 1/4 cup green onions with tops, sliced
- 1/2 cup cooked green
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
- Arrange turkey in plate; sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Separate stuffing into small pieces; arrange on turkey.
- Top with onions and peas.
- Beat eggs, milk and Bisquick until smooth, 15 seconds in blender on high.
Bisquick mixture into plate.
- Bake until knife inserted in center comes out clean,
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Serve with hot turkey gravy.