Impossibly Easy Chicken Club Pie
Enjoy the flavors of a chicken club sandwich in this tasty, hearty pie. Using
Bisquick® Gluten Free mix, it takes just 10 minutes to put together!
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup diced cooked ham
- 4 slices gluten free bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1 cup gluten free shredded mozzarella cheese (4 ounces)
- 1/2 cup Bisquick™ Gluten Free mix
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup gluten free light Caesar dressing
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray (without flour).
- In pie plate, layer chicken, ham, bacon and cheese.
- In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk, eggs and 1/4 cup of the dressing with
whisk or fork until blended.
- Pour over ingredients in pie plate.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, toss lettuce and tomatoes with remaining 1/4 cup dressing.
- Cut pie into wedges; top each wedge with lettuce mixture.
10 min Prep Time
45 min Total Time
Save time by purchasing precooked bacon. Read the label to make sure it’s gluten
free. Look for diced cooked chicken in the refrigerated or frozen section of the
grocery store. Always read labels.
Nutrition Information: Serving Size: 1 Serving Calories 280 (Calories from
Fat 120), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 160mg Sodium
730mg Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 1g Sugars 7g), Protein 25g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 40%; Vitamin C 6%; Calcium 25%; Iron 6%
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat
Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 3 1/2 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 2
Carbohydrate Choices: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit:
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.