Impossibly Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake
Create a no-fuss pumpkin dessert that's in the oven in just 10 minutes.
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream
cheese, cut into 16 pieces, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 1/2
teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup caramel topping, if desired
- Pecan halves,
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- In blender, place all ingredients except caramel topping and pecan halves.
Cover; blend on high speed for about 2 minutes or until smooth. (Or beat in
medium bowl with hand beater for 2 minutes.)
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or just until puffed and center is dry (do not
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours until chilled.
- Drizzle servings with caramel topping; garnish with pecan halves.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
Prep Time 10 min
Total Time 4 hr 55 min
No pumpkin pie spice? Use 3/4 teaspoon each ground cinnamon and nutmeg.
Top cheesecake with whipped topping, pecans and a drizzle of caramel sauce.
Nutrition Information 1 Serving Calories 260 (Calories from Fat 120), Total
Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 110mg Sodium 220mg Total Carbohydrate
29g (Dietary Fiber 2g Sugars 22g), Protein 6g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 18%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 6%; Iron 8%
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0
Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat;
Carbohydrate Choices: 2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit: