Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato Pie
- 12 slices bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Chopped onion to taste
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Bisquick
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Butter a 9-inch pie pan.
- Layer bacon crumbs on bottom and cheese on top.
- Beat remaining ingredients until smooth. Pour over top.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato and bacon.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.