Chicken Dumpling Pie
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed chicken broth, undiluted
- 1 (15 ounce) can mixed vegetables, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well; pour
chicken mixture into a lightly greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
- Combine biscuit mix, sour cream, and milk in a medium bowl; spoon
over chicken mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 to 60 minutes or until topping is golden.
Yield: 8 servings
Per Serving: 362 Calories; 16g Fat (41.0% calories from fat);
24g Protein; 29g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 65mg Cholesterol;
Exchanges: 1 1/2 Grain (Starch); 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable;
0 Non-Fat Milk; 2 1/2 Fat
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.