Chicken Pot Pie with Herb Crust
- 2 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables or 2 cups or more fresh vegetables
- 2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups buttermilk baking mix
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon dried sage leaves
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Spread chicken and vegetables in ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Mix soups and chicken broth and pour over chicken and vegetables.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour evenly over soup mixture. Crust
will rise during baking.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 to 60 minutes or until golden brown.
8 to 10 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.