Chicken Pot Pie
- 3 to 4 cups cooked chicken, turkey or beef
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 1/2 cups chicken or beef broth
- 1 1/2 cups Bisquick
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Butter 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Cut chicken (or beef) into small cubes and
place in pan.
- Add vegetables.
- Pour (or spread) soup over vegetables.
- Cut butter into pats and lay on top of soup.
- Pour broth over all.
- In separate bowl, mix Bisquick and milk. Pour over chicken mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour or until browned.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.