Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 chicken, boiled, de-boned and cut up
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3 (16 ounce) cans mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- Mix first 6 ingredients. Place in a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Top with pie
- Dot with butter.
- Spread milk on crust with basting brush.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 1 hour.
May be cooked ahead of time and frozen.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.