Chili Cheese Dog Pot Pie
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 3 cups chili with beans
- 1/2 pound hot dogs, sliced
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix together the baking mix and water to form
a smooth dough. Set aside.
- Spread half of the chili into the bottom of a 1 1/2-quart casserole
- Make a layer of the hot dogs over the chili.
- Cover the hot
dog layer with cheese, then top with the rest of the chili.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the biscuit dough to 1/4
- Lay the dough over the contents of the dish, and
poke a few slits to vent steam.
- Bake for 15 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the top
crust is golden.
Yield: 4 servings