Chili Corndog Pie
- 2 cans favorite chili with beans
- 6 hot dogs, cut into pieces
- 1 box Jiffy
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- Combine chili and hot dogs. Put into casserole dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients and blend well. Spoon batter over chili mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees F until topping is golden.
- Cut into wedges and top with a dollop of sour cream and chopped scallions.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.