Classic Chicken Pot Pie
- 2 (15 ounce) cans mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can cooked chicken, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme or sage
- 2 (9-inch) frozen ready-to-bake pie crusts, thawed
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- n medium bowl, combine vegetables, chicken, soup and seasoning;
- Fit one pie crust into 9-inch pie pan; pour vegetable mixture into
- Top with remaining crust, crimp edges to seal and prick
top with fork.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until crust is golden brown
and filling is hot.
- Allow pie to cool slightly before cutting into wedges.
Serves 4 to 6