Corn Pone Pie
- 1 pound hamburger
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce
- 1 can stewed/diced tomatoes
- 1 can kidney beans (drained)
- 1 regular package Jiffy corn bread mix (follow package directions)
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Brown hamburger and onion in melted shortening
- Add seasonings and Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce with tomatoes.
- Cover and simmer for 16 minutes.
- Add beans.
- Pour into casserole, top with corn bread mixture and
bake for approximately 20 minutes or until golden brown.
For more GREAT recipes go to: