- 1 pound crawfish tails, peeled
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 12 patty shells, baked and warm
- White wine (if needed)
- Sauté crawfish in butter for 5 minutes in medium saucepan.
- Remove tails to a separate bowl and set aside.
- In remaining butter sauté onion, green pepper, celery, garlic and mushrooms until soft.
- While this is cooking, season crawfish tails with the next 5 ingredients.
- Add seasoned tails and mushroom soup to saucepan and cook 15 minutes over medium heat. If mixture is too thick, it can be thinned with a little white wine.
- Spoon into each pastry shell until overflowing, and serve.