- 1 pound crawfish tails, peeled
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 12 patty shells, baked and warm
- White wine (if needed)
- Sauté crawfish in butter for 5 minutes in medium saucepan.
- Remove tails to a separate bowl and set aside.
- In remaining butter sauté onion, green pepper, celery, garlic and mushrooms until soft.
- While this is cooking, season crawfish tails with the next 5 ingredients.
- Add seasoned tails and mushroom soup to saucepan and cook 15 minutes over medium heat. If mixture is too thick, it can be thinned with a little white wine.
- Spoon into each pastry shell until overflowing, and serve.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.