Crescent Taco Pie
- 1 to 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup sliced stuffed green olives or pitted ripe olives
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups crushed corn chips
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury refrigerated quick crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup (8 ounces or 1/2 pint) dairy sour cream
- 6 slices American cheese or 1 cup shredded Cheddar
- Shredded lettuce, if desired
- Avocado slices, if desired
- In large skillet, brown ground beef; drain.
- Stir in seasoning mix,
water and olives; simmer 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, separate crescent dough into 8 triangles. Place triangles
in ungreased 9 or 10-inch pie pan, pressing to form a crust.
meat mixture over crust and corn chips.
- Spread sour cream over mixture;
cover with cheese.
- Sprinkle on remaining corn chips.
- Bake at 375
degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes until crust is golden brown.
- If desired,
serve in wedges, topped with shredded lettuce and avocado slices.
- Reheat, covered with foil at 375 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes
until heated through.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.