Deep Dish Hamburger Pie
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can green beans
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Brown the meat and add your seasonings.
- Stir in enough ketchup to suit your tastes.
- Add green beans and stir in well.
- Place this mixture in a casserole dish and top with the mashed taters
and then top that with the cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until heated through and cheese is browned.
Posted by Kevin Taylor, the BBQGuru, at Recipe Goldmine May 2, 2001.