Deep Dish Hamburger Pie
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can green beans
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Brown the meat and add your seasonings.
- Stir in enough ketchup to suit your tastes.
- Add green beans and stir in well.
- Place this mixture in a casserole dish and top with the mashed taters
and then top that with the cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until heated through and cheese is browned.
Posted by Kevin Taylor, the BBQGuru, at Recipe Goldmine May 2, 2001.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.