Deep Dish Shrimp Bake
- 2 pounds potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound fresh or frozen
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of shrimp soup
- 1 (8 3/4
ounce) can whole-kernel corn, drained
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the potatoes in a soup pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil over medium-high
heat. Boil for 15 minutes, or until fork-tender.
- Drain the potatoes and place in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until
- Add the milk, egg, butter, mustard, chives, salt, and pepper; beat until well
blended and smooth.
- In a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate, combine the shrimp and soup; mix well.
with an even layer of corn.
- Spread the mashed potato mixture over the corn and place
the pie plate on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until heated through and the crust is golden.
- Slice and serve.
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.