Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 2/3 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix vegetables, chicken and soup in ungreased 9-inch pie plate.
- Stir remaining ingredients with fork until blended. Pour into pie
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Yield: 6 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.