Easy Sloppy Joe Pot Pie
All the great taste of classic sloppy joes in an easy one-skillet pot pie. No
one will miss the buns!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 can (15 1/2
ounces) original sloppy joe sauce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cook beef and onion in ovenproof 10-inch skillet
over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain.
- Stir in sloppy joe sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Stir remaining ingredients until blended. Pour over beef mixture.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Prep Time:15 min
Start to Finish:45 min
Makes: 6 servings
Special Touch: Before baking, sprinkle with a tablespoon of sesame seed.
Nutrition Information: 1 Serving: Calories 420 (Calories from Fat 215 );
Total Fat 24 g (Saturated Fat 10 g); Cholesterol 100 mg; Sodium 820 mg; Total Carbohydrate
29 g (Dietary Fiber 1 g); Protein 23 g
Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 16%; Vitamin C 10%; Calcium 18%; Iron 14%
Exchanges: 2 Starch
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit:
Betty Crocker/© 2008 ®/TM General Mills.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Pie Recipes