Fajita Pot Pie
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 cup cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 3/4 cups thick and chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup biscuit baking mix
- 1/3 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Sauté bell pepper in oil,
stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender.
- Stir in chicken, salsa and water. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until
- Pour into an ungreased 1 1/2-quart casserole; set aside.
- Stir together remaining ingredients. Pour over chicken mixture,
and carefully spread almost to edge of casserole.
- Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until light golden brown.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.