Fajita Pot Pie
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 cup cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 3/4 cups thick and chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup biscuit baking mix
- 1/3 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Sauté bell pepper in oil,
stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender.
- Stir in chicken, salsa and water. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until
- Pour into an ungreased 1 1/2-quart casserole; set aside.
- Stir together remaining ingredients. Pour over chicken mixture,
and carefully spread almost to edge of casserole.
- Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until light golden brown.