Kid's Cheeseburger Pie
Satisfy those cravings for a cheeseburger without breaking out the grill! This
Kid's Cheeseburger Pie has great flavors and is easy!
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup chopped
- 1/3 cup dill pickle juice
- 1/3 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated
- 8 ounces American cheese (cut into pieces, divided)
- Mustard (optional)
- Ketchup (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cook beef and garlic powder in large skillet, stirring frequently, until beef
is no longer pink.
- Sprinkle with flour; stir.
- Stir in pickles, pickle juice, evaporated
milk and half the cheese.
- Spoon into pie shell.
- Bake for 20 minutes; top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes
or until cheese is melted.
- Cool on wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Serve with mustard and
ketchup, if desired.
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé® and meals.com.