Pork Pot Pies
Just a few ingredients and you will have some tasty pork pot pies that your family
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 1/4 cups sundried tomato Alfredo sauce OR Alfredo sauce
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, steam-in-bag
- 1 (8-ounce) tube refrigerated
garlic breadstick dough
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat, add ground pork, salt
and pepper. Brown well, drain; return to skillet.
- Meanwhile cook vegetables according to package directions.
- Add sauce and vegetables
to the pork in the skillet. Stir to combine well.
- Divide mixture into 4 individual-size
casserole dishes or one 9 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Top mixture with bread dough sticks
in criss-cross pattern.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10-12 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Homemade pork pot pie warms up the day and is simple enough for a weekday dinner.
Serve with a green salad.
Reprinted with permission from
the National Pork Board - porkbeinspired.com.