Pot Pie Italiano
- 2 (15 ounce) cans mixed vegetables, drained
- 4 Italian sausages, cooked and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce with herbs
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives, drained
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 4 cups French or Italian bread cubes
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large mixing bowl, combine mixed vegetables, sausage pieces,
spaghetti sauce and olives; mix well.
- Pour into a greased 2-quart
- To make topping: In small bowl, combine butter, bread cubes and
- Spoon topping over vegetable mixture; spread evenly
- Bake uncovered for 35 to 40 minutes, or until heated through.
4 to 6 servings