- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope Hidden Valley ranch dressing mix
- 8 flaky biscuits
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cook ground beef with 1/2 package of ranch seasoning mix until no
- Stir remaining dressing mix into the beef. Let sit.
- Split biscuits in half and roll out each half into a four-inch circle.
- Place 1/4 cup of filling on the center of the biscuit.
- Cover with
the other half of the biscuit. Seal the edges with a fork.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- When done, brush with melted butter.