Ranch Spaghetti Pie
You will have this delicious pie on the table in no time!
- 1/2 cup Ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Ranch
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces ground beef or sausage, cooked, drained
- 8 ounces
spaghetti cooked, drained
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions and drain.
- In a large bowl, whisk the dressing together with the ricotta and eggs and smooth.
- Add the meat and the pasta to the ricotta mixture, and stir just until combined.
- Place the pasta in a 9-inch baking dish and sprinkle evenly with the cheese.
- Bake covered for 25 minutes.
- Remove the cover and bake for and additional 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly
- Let stand covered for 10 minutes before serving.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Association of Dressings & Sauces.