Salmon Potato Pie
- 1 tall can salmon, broken into pieces
- 4 medium potatoes, boiled and drained
- 3 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Spread salmon in casserole.
- Whip potatoes with 1 tablespoon butter and 1/4 cup milk.
- Melt remaining ingredients in saucepan; blend in flour.
remaining milk, stirring constantly; cook until thick. Pour
- Spread potatoes over sauce.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for about 15 minutes or until sauce begins to bubble through.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese just before baking, if desired.
Yield: 6 servings