- 6 ounces spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound hamburger
- 1/8 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped pepper
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- 1 can mushrooms, drained
- Ricotta cheese
- 1 can or jar pizza sauce
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese, grated
- Cook spaghetti and drain.
- Stir in butter, eggs and Parmesan.
into the bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Sauce: Brown beef, onion and pepper.
- Drain fat and add tomatoes, paste,
sugar, oregano, garlic and mushrooms. Heat through.
- Put ricotta
cheese over the spaghetti. Add sauce.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top and bake until the cheese is melted and brown.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.