Tortilla Pie 2
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 large jalapeno peppers, chopped fine
- 12 tortillas, cut in half
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sauté the ground meat, onions and garlic salt in a little oil.
- Add soups, water and jalapeno peppers.
- Pour some of the beef mixture
into a greased casserole and then add tortilla halves. Continue,
alternating sauce and tortillas, ending with sauce.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Add the cheese and bake an additional 15 minutes.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings