Bavarian Torte Pie
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (29 ounce) can peaches or pears, drained
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Beat butter, sugar and vanilla extract. Gradually add flour and beat mixture.
Stir in pecans. Press mixture into and up 1 inch on side of a 10-inch springform pan.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
Pour mixture into lined pan.
- Combine peaches, sugar and cinnamon. Toss gently. Arrange over cream
- Bake for 10 minutes at 450 degrees F, then 25 to 30 minutes at 400 degrees
- Cool in pan for 20 minutes.
- Remove sides of pan.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.