Blender Lemon Pie
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 whole lemon, cut into 12 pieces, (remove seeds)
- 1 unbaked deep dish pie crust
- Put eggs, sugar, butter and lemon pieces into a blender or food processor, and
blend until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Pour into crust, and bake at 350 degrees
F for 35 to 40 minutes or until the edges of the pie begins to turn light brown
and the center starts to set.
- Remove from oven and let cool. The pie will set more as it cools.
- Serve with
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Pie Recipes