Blender Lemon Pie
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 whole lemon, cut into 12 pieces, (remove seeds)
- 1 unbaked deep dish pie crust
- Put eggs, sugar, butter and lemon pieces into a blender or food processor, and
blend until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Pour into crust, and bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes or until the
edges of the pie begins to turn light brown and the center starts to set.
- Remove from oven and let cool. The pie will set more as it cools.
- Serve with whipped cream.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.